Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A New Beginning



I've spent the majority of my life on Cape Cod and I thought I would like to share information and memories of my time on this magnificant island.


I ask all of you to share your new, old, personal or professional comments and knowledge with me.


My love for the Cape Cod Baseball league will be evident. The Braves will always be my favorite! My Family and I have housed players since 1992. It is an experience that we cherish. From the fun and exciting deep sea fishing trips to the dejection of giving up the first home run and loss in 3 years. Pictured on the mound is Steven Hensley (Watch for him in the Major Leagues in a few years)


Historical tidbits of Bourne will be discussed and anyone with info from any of the other towns on the Cape please feel free to enlighten me.


Development of the Cape, changing dynamics and where is the best fishing will be discussed.


Please join me in enjoying My Cape Cod.

No comments: